Why choose a Latitude 28° Global?
Rates and fees
Benefit at every stage of your trip
- 1. Before you go
- 2. On the go
- 3. Once you return
- Book your flights, accommodation and adventures on Latitude 28° Global and avoid the international transaction and currency conversion fees
- Buy what you need for your trip up to 55 days interest free#
- Register your Latitude 28° Global when you book your flight to take advantage of our Flight Delay Pass1
- Check out our blog for travel inspiration and other handy tips before you jet off!
- Keep the holiday vibes going, shop at your favourite international brands online and avoid international transaction fees on purchases
- Our Pay Any Way options mean you can make fast payments everyday with your phone or smartwatch
- Enjoy no annual fee and up to 55 days interest free on purchases#
Calculate your savings
See how much you could save on international transaction fees when using Latitude 28° Global
Ready, Set, Tap.
You can Pay Any Way on your phone or wearable tech device
How to apply
- Apply online
You can check your eligibility and apply in 10 minutes.
- Wait a minute
60 seconds is all it takes for us to respond to your application.
- Ready, set, shop
Simply activate your card when it arrives to start shopping and reaping the rewards.
- Be 18 years or over
- Be a permanent Australian resident
Able to supply
- A copy of your driver’s licence, passport or proof of age card
- Details of your income, assets and debts
- Employer’s name and contact details
Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
^ Free Global Wi−Fi through Boingo at over one million hotspots worldwide. Terms & conditions apply.
* Savings will depend on individual circumstances. The estimated saving is not an actual saving that you have achieved. It is a calculation based on no international transaction fees on purchase and no currency conversion fees being charged by Latitude 28° Global Platinum Mastercard, and comparing other lenders' common charge of 3%. It assumes that minimum monthly repayments have been made when due. Certain icons from The Noun Project.
# To take advantage of up to 55 days Interest Free on everyday credit card purchases, you need to pay the full closing balance on each statement of account by the applicable due date.
TravelCare is issued by Southern Cross Benefits Limited ABN 99 133 401 939, AFS License 331058 trading as Southern Cross Travel Insurance®.
Approved applicants only. Conditions apply.
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Apple Watch, Face ID, iPad, iPhone, Safari, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., and App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Samsung and Samsung Pay are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Garmin, the Garmin logo, and the Garmin delta are trademarks of Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries and are registered in one or more countries, including the U.S. Garmin Pay is a trademark of Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries.
Fitbit and the Fitbit logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fitbit, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Pay, Android, the Google Pay Logo, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518