Use your 28 Degrees card with Samsung pay
Why should I use Samsung Pay?
Making everyday payments more simple and secure
Thanks to Samsung Pay, you can now use your 28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard®, in just a tap.
With iris scan^, real time notifications, finger print and pass code authorisation, Samsung Pay ensures your compatible Samsung device and identity is protected>.
Samsung Pay is available now, wherever you see the contactless payment symbol.
Set up & use Samsung Pay?
- Open the Samsung Pay app, follow the on-screen prompts and tap install to begin1
- Sign in to your Samsung account2
- Take a photo of your 28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard or enter your details manually3
- Verify your 28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard by sms or phone4
- Start tapping with Samsung Pay and 28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard5
- Adding my card in Samsung Pay
- About Samsung pay
- How to use Samsung pay
- Managing my card in Samsung pay
- From the Home screen, touch Apps.
- Touch Samsung Pay.
- Touch ADD or, if this is the first payment card being added, touch Add a credit card or debit card.
- Align your card inside the frame to automatically detect the card number and expiration date. Note: Touch Enter card manually if your device cannot detect the card information.
- Please verify the information captured by the camera.
- Enter the remaining information and touch NEXT.
- Review the terms and conditions, and then touch AGREE TO ALL.
- If necessary, select a method to authenticate your identity using a one-time password (OTP) or by calling the bank.
- Enter the OTP and touch SUBMIT.
- Enter your signature like you would sign on the back of your card and touch SAVE. Note: If you are unsatisfied with your signature, touch Retry to sign again.
- Touch DONE to complete the process.
- After your card is added to Samsung Pay, it will be verified by the payment card network (i.e., Visa, MasterCard, or American Express) and the card issuer. On average, verification will take approximately 5 to 10 minutes. During that time, you will be unable to use your card in Samsung Pay. Note: You can continue to add cards while others are being verified.
- After the card is verified, it can be used immediately to make a purchase.
- On the Apps screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Lock screen and security.
- Tap Irises.
- To use your irises to unlock your device, you must set a pattern, PIN, or password. Remember it, as you will need to use it when the device has been restarted or device has not been used for more than 24 hours.
- Before using the iris recognition camera and LED, read disclaimer and keep the precautions in mind*. Then, tap OK.
- Read the on-screen instructions and tap CONTINUE. To register only one iris of your eyes, tap You can choose to register only 1 iris.
- Now, hold your device 25~35cm away from your face with the screen facing towards you and position your eyes in the circles shown on the screen. And, remove your glasses or contact lenses because wearing glasses or contacts when unlocking your device or verifying your identify may cause the device to have difficulty recognizing your irises. Keep your eyes open fully and look at the top of the screen. Iris recognition may not work properly in direct sunlight. For best results, avoid direct sunlight and perform this process indoors. And, keep the camera clean as dirt and debris on the iris camera, LED sensor, or proximity sensor may cause the device to have difficulty recognizing your irises. Position your eyes inside the circles on the screen and open your eyes wide. The iris recognition camera will scan your irises.
- When an iris lock pop-up window appears, tap ENABLE to use your irises to unlock the screen.
- When you swipe in any direction on the locked screen, the iris recognition screen will appear. Look at the screen to scan your irises. If your iris is not recognized within 10 seconds or you are close to it, the device will automatically stop iris recognition to protect your eyes.