Google Pay makes paying easier
What are the benefits of using Google Pay?
Making everyday payments more simple and secure
Thanks to Google Pay, you can now use your 28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard®, in just a tap.
With iris scan^, real time notifications, finger print and pass code authorisation, Google Pay ensures your compatible Android device and identity is protected.
Google Pay is available now, wherever you see the contactless payment symbol.
Set up & use Google Pay?
- Download the Google Pay app free from the Google Play Store.1
- Open the Google Pay app and tap the ‘+’ sign to add a card.2
- Use your phone camera to capture your card's information or enter it manually.3
- Follow the prompts to complete the details and tap ‘Save’ to confirm that you agree to the Google Terms and Conditions.4
- Read and confirm that you agree to the 28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard with Google Pay Terms and Conditions.5
- For security purposes we may ask you to call us or send you a verification code via SMS.6
- Adding my card in Google Pay
- About Google Pay
- How to use Google Pay
- Managing my card in Google Pay
If you don’t already have the Google Pay app on your device, you can download it from the Google Play Store.
To set up Android Pay you will need to have a screen lock on your phone which can be a PIN, password, pattern or fingerprint and be signed into a Gmail account. You will be prompted to set it up when adding your first card to Android Pay if you haven’t already done so.
You will also need an internet connection to set up Android Pay.
Check your mobile number. When you add a card to Android Pay, for security purposes we may send you an SMS to complete the process. Check the mobile number we have is up to date so you can receive it.
To check and/or update your mobile number:
- Log into the Online Service Centre
- Or call 1300 552 079 and we’ll do it for you.
Now add your card to Android Pay:
- Download the Android Pay app free from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Android Pay app and tap the ‘+’ sign to add a card.
- Use your phone camera to capture your card's information or enter it manually.
- Enter your card’s expiry and security code followed by your billing address and mobile number. Then tap "Save" to confirm that you agree to the Google Terms and Conditions.
- Read and confirm that you agree to the 28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard with Android Pay Terms and Conditions.
- For security purposes we may ask you to call us or send you a verification code via SMS.
Note: In order to make payments with Android Pay ensure it is set as your default "tap and pay" app. Also, do not add your card to someone else’s device as they can then use your card to pay.