Google Pay makes paying easier
What are the benefits of using Google Pay?
Making everyday payments more simple and secure
Thanks to Google Pay, you can now use your Latitude 28° Global Platinum Mastercard®, in just a tap.
With iris scan^, real time notifications, finger print and pass code authorisation, Google Pay ensures your compatible Android device and identity is protected.
Google Pay is available now, wherever you see the contactless payment symbol.
Set up & use Google Pay?
- Download the Google Pay app free from the Google Play Store.1
- Open the Google Pay app and tap the ‘+’ sign to add a card.2
- Use your phone camera to capture your card's information or enter it manually.3
- Follow the prompts to complete the details and tap ‘Save’ to confirm that you agree to the Google Terms and Conditions.4
- Read and confirm that you agree to the Latitude 28° Global Platinum Mastercard with Google Pay Terms and Conditions.5
- For security purposes we may ask you to call us or send you a verification code via SMS.6
Just got approved? You don't have to wait for your card to start spending.
If you have a Latitude 28° Global Platinum Mastercard® here's how you can start using your card instantly via Google Pay. Here's how:
- First, download the Latitude App and create your Latitude ID.1
- Link your Latitude 28° Global Platinum Mastercard® using your account number (you'll find this in the email we sent to you when you were approved). You'll receive a verification SMS with a four-digit code to insert.2
- Next, go to your Google Pay wallet on your phone and insert your name and date of birth. You may receive a verification SMS at this stage.3
- Start using your card instantly through Google Pay.4
It's important to be aware that you might be limited to transactions under $100 until your card arrives in the post, you activate it and set a PIN.
- Adding my card in Google Pay
- About Google Pay
- How to use Google Pay
- Managing my card in Google Pay