Win a Priceless Cities™ Holiday,
valued at $10,000
How it works
Simply use your 28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard to make $2,000 AUD or more worth of travel-related purchases by 5 June, 2016. This could include purchases such as flights, accommodation, travel agents and car rentals. We will automatically enter you into the draw to win.
Design your own Mastercard Priceless Cities Holiday
Priceless Cities is an online destination that allows you to enjoy one-of-a-kind experiences and special offers in some of the world’s greatest cities, with your 28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard.
You could win the opportunity to design your dream holiday worth $10,000 to one of the 44 cities featured on the Priceless Cities website. After choosing your favourite Priceless City, you can then pick any of the experiences or offers in that city to create your dream holiday. You can also use the prize value towards flights to travel to your chosen city, and/or accommodation within the city. Excited? Start planning your next holiday now - simply go to priceless.com to start exploring.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- By entering the 28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard ‘Priceless Cities’ Promotion (Promotion) conducted by Latitude Finance Australia (ABN 42 008 583 588), 572 Swan Street, Burnley, Victoria, Australia, Australian Credit Licence 392145 (the Promoter), entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions). Any instructions relating to the Promotion on the Promoter’s website and advertising collateral form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Acceptance of Conditions
- The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. If the winner of the Promotion is found to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions, a new winner will be drawn.
- Entry to the Promotion is open only to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation.
- Entrants must have at least one Qualifying Product to enter the Promotion. Qualifying Product means a 28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard or a 28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard.
- An entrant’s Qualifying Product must be an open account at the time of the draw, must not be overdue or over limit and otherwise not in default.
- Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion and each of their respective related body corporates are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means a spouse, de facto partner, parent, child or sibling, whether or not they live in the same household as the employee.
- The Promotion begins at 9.00am AEST on 4 April 2016 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 5 June 2016 (Promotion Period).
- Any entrant who qualifies for entry after the expiry of the Promotion Period will not be included. No responsibility is accepted for any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, incorrectly formatted or illegible entries or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise.
Method of Entry
- For the purposes of the Promotion ‘travel related goods and services’ includes: recognised airlines, accommodation providers, travel agencies, and holiday-related automotive rental. Cash withdrawals and bill payments are not deemed eligible purchases for the purposes of the Promotion.
- Holders of a Qualifying Product who receive a message on their account statement will automatically be entered into the draw when they spend the equivalent of $AUD2,000 or above on travel related goods and services using their Qualifying Product account during the Promotion Period, regardless of the number of transactions made.
- Holders of a Qualifying Product who accept or activate the offer as shown in an electronic direct mail sent personally to them will be entered into the draw when they spend the equivalent of $AUD2,000 or above on travel related goods and services using their Qualifying Product account during the Promotion Period, regardless of the number of transactions made.
- Entry is limited to one entry per primary account holder, per Qualifying Product, regardless of whether spend exceeds $2,000.
Exclusions to Entry
- The winning entrant must not be in default of their credit contract at the time the prize would otherwise have been credited or they will forfeit any prize awarded.
- Incomplete or invalid registration and sign-up will be deemed not eligible for entry.
- This is a game of chance. The winning entrant will be drawn randomly after the conclusion of the Promotion Period, at 11.00am AEST on 17 June 2016. The draw will be held at CHE Proximity’s offices at Level 9, 650 Chapel Street, South Yarra, Victoria.
- The prize is up to $AUD10,000 (to be used as a credit towards spend through the Promoter’s travel agency) towards expenditure for return flights, accommodation and “Mastercard Priceless Cities experiences” in a Mastercard Priceless City or Cities (view at priceless.com) of the winner’s choice for the winner and their companion. Any flights, accommodation and travel experiences awarded as part of the prize are subject to booking and availability. There is no cash alternative for this prize. Total prize pool value: up to $AUD10,000.
- Spend on “travel experiences” is limited to those advertised on the Mastercard Priceless Cities website www.priceless.com and are subject to availability and to the terms and conditions of each Mastercard Priceless Cities offer. See full program terms and conditions at https://www.priceless.com/en-au/terms-of-use.html
- All costs associated with the prize which are not specified to be included in the prize, including but not limited to, any transfer costs, meals, taxes, insurance, spending money and other related costs, are the responsibility of the winner and their companion. The winner and their companion are responsible for ensuring that they have all necessary travel insurance and documents (including a current passport and visas, if required).
- Bookings must be made through the Promoter’s travel agency who will book and pay for the experience on behalf of the Promoter. The prize must be redeemed in one transaction for one continuous period of travel. The Prize must be redeemed within 1 (one) year of being awarded.
- The Prize is non-refundable, and any unused portion of the Prize, is non-transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash. No credit will be loaded onto the winner’s Qualifying Product account.
- The prize must be claimed by 20 September 2016. If for whatever reason, the prize winner does not accept or claim the prize, an unclaimed prize draw will be conducted at the Promoter’s offices at 11.00am AEST on 20 September 2016 and the winner will be notified in writing.
Notification of winners
- The winner will be notified by email or by telephone on or before 20 June 2016 and their details will be published in “The Australian” newspaper on 29 June 2016.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of the entries before announcing the winning entrant.
Verification of prize winners
- The Promoter may require the prize winner to provide proof of identity, age, Australian residency, and any other identification considered necessary for verification, at the Promoter’s discretion. In the event that a winner cannot provide proof as required by the Promoter, the prize winner forfeits the prize.
Disqualification of entries
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in the Promotion by, any person who tampers or attempts to tamper with, or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of these Terms and Conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- By accepting the prize, the winning entrant must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity, (including but not limited to, publicity in print, videography and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and consents to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected entries.
Exclusion of liability
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize(s). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning a prize.
Problems affecting the Promotion
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory, where required. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, defect, delay, theft or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Entrants agree that the Promoter may use the personal details provided to the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the Promotion. The Promoter may disclose personal information to its contractors, agents, any co-promoter and to State and Territory gaming departments, to assist in conducting this Promotion. Entrants’ names may be published as set out in these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may also use personal information for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of the Promoter. By entering this Promotion, each entrant consents to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database and the Promoter and its related bodies corporate may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding the Promoter’s and its affiliates’ products including contacting the entrant via electronic messaging. Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them, or opt out of future marketing communications by contacting the Promoter on https://www.latitudefinancial.com.au/contact-us/
- Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/ 02442, ACT Permit No. TP 16/00587 SA Permit No. T16/ 529.
- This Agreement is to be interpreted in accordance with the applicable Acts of all the States and Territories within Australia and all parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Australia.
- If any term, agreement or condition of these Terms and Conditions or the application of them to any person or any circumstance is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it will be read down, if such reading down is possible, and if found to be impossible, will be severed and the remaining terms and agreements and conditions will not be affected.